IV Therapy & Hydration
Accelerate weight loss and reach your goals faster than ever before. Give your body the hydration and nutrients it needs to rev up your metabolism and burn fat easily.
- B-Complex: A powerful combination of essential B vitamins (B1- thiamine, B2- riboflavin, B3- niacinamide, B5- pantothenic acid, B6- pyridoxine) these vitamins boost energy and enhance the immune and nervous system, as well as decrease stress and anxiety.
- B-12: Also known as cobalamin, is an important water-soluble vitamin. It plays an essential role in the production of your red blood cells and DNA, as well as the proper functioning of your nervous system. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal foods, including meats, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy.
- Methionine: An essential amino acid in humans. As the substrate for other amino acids such as cysteine, taurine, and the important antioxidant glutathione, methionine plays a critical role in the metabolism and health of many species, including humans.
- Inositol: Research suggests that inositol, or vitamin B8, may have various benefits, such as aiding people with mental health or metabolic conditions.
- Choline: Is involved in many different processes, such as cell structure and messaging, fat transport and metabolism, DNA synthesis and nervous system maintenance.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that can decrease fat mass, preserve muscle during exercise, and reduce muscle fatigue. Research over the last decade has shown the importance of L-Carnitine as a regulator of skeletal muscle fuel selection, which means it is needed to determine whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy.