IV Therapy & Hydration
High Tempo Drip
For all athletes. Look forward to an invigorating cocktail of B Vitamins to help boost energy levels, Glutathione, and Amino Acids (BCAAs, L-Arginine, and L-Glycine) to aid in muscle recovery.
- B-Complex: A powerful combination of essential B vitamins (B1- thiamine, B2- riboflavin, B3- niacinamide, B5- pantothenic acid, B6- pyridoxine) these vitamins boost energy and enhance the immune and nervous system, as well as decrease stress and anxiety.
- B-12: Also known as cobalamin, is an important water-soluble vitamin. It plays an essential role in the production of your red blood cells and DNA, as well as the proper functioning of your nervous system. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal foods, including meats, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy.
- Glycine: Regulates blood sugar levels, and thus glycine supplementation may be useful for treating symptoms characterized by low energy and fatigue, such as hypoglycemia, anemia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that can decrease fat mass, preserve muscle during exercise, and reduce muscle fatigue. Research over the last decade has shown the importance of L-Carnitine as a regulator of skeletal muscle fuel selection, which means it is needed to determine whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy.
- L-Arginine: The largest source of nitrogen in the body for Nitric Oxide production, has several important metabolic and biological effects, which include improving vascular function, being a substrate in the synthesis of creatinine, and the ability to stimulate insulin, glucagon, catecholamines, and GH secretion, leading to anabolic and anti-catabolic effects on skeletal muscle.
- Glutathione: Raised levels of glutathione decrease muscle damage, reduce recovery time, increase strength and endurance and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development. Glutathione is also the most critical and integral part of your detoxification system because it recycles antioxidants.